Dora completed her Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering at MIT. She earned her Ph.D. in Toxicology, also at MIT, and performed a postdoctoral fellowship at Tufts University in Pharmacology. She is the author of "The Smart Way to Your Ph.D.: 200 Secrets from 100 Graduates."
Articles by this Author:
- Using Your PhD Outside of Research
- The Conferencation: Adding Personal Time to a Scientific Meeting
- Keeping Preliminary Results Private with an Overexcited PI
- How Long is Acceptable for Holiday Vacation?
- Graduate School: How Long is Too Long?
- Is A Parasitic Postdoc Trying to Steal Your Project?
- Is the NIH Minimum Salary Binding for All?
- Backing Out of a Postdoc Offer for a Better One
- Is There Room for Non-Science Books in the Lab?
- Managing Publication Jealousy in the Lab